STEPS TO INITIAL NCAA ELIGIBILITY
- At the beginning of your junior year, log on to the Eligibility Center Website atwww.eligibilitycenter.org and register. There is a $70 application fee. High-school counselors may waive the Clearinghouse (NCAA Eligibility Center) fee if you have previously qualified for and received a waiver of the ACT or SAT fee.
- Double check to make sure that you are taking courses that match your high school’s NCAA List of Approved Core Courses. This list can be accessed electronically atwww.eligibilitycenter.org.
- Register to take the ACT, SAT or both, using Eligibility Center code, “9999” as a score recipient. (SAT/ACT exams should be taken in spring of your junior year, i.e., March, May)
- Contact Mr. Montes prior to the end of your junior year to sign a transcript release form. Once the transcript release form is signed by parent or guardian an official transcript will be sent to the Eligibility Center after completing your junior year. (The Eligibility Center does NOT accept faxed transcripts.) Contact Andrew Montes at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions about the transcript release form.
- Prior to or during the February/March registration process for your senior year, check with Athletic Director Andrew Montes and the Eligibility Center to determine the number of core courses that need to completed your senior year. (Make an appointment with your counselor to verify core courses for eligibility.)
EUHS School Code: 050905
NCAA Eligibility Web Links
NCAA Eligibility Center Information - http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/future/eligibility-center
NCAA Eligibility Center Account Login - https://web3.ncaa.org/ecwr3/
The following files are student/parent resources regarding the NCAA. IF you have any further questions, please contact the athletic director.