All students will graduate prepared to further their educational and career goals as contributing members of a global society.
EUSD MISSION STATEMENT
In partnership with students, parents and the community, we will deliver the highest quality educational experience for every student.
EXPECTED SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING RESULTS
- Comprehend and respond to a variety of materials
- Defend logically and support a position
- Apply complex problem-solving process and critical thinking
- Create products that are intellectual, artistic, and/or practical in nature
- Use logical decision-making processes
- Use effective strategies for setting priorities and goals
- Make decisions that demonstrate a responsible student
- Demonstrate original thought and high standards
- Possess an awareness of cultural values, viewpoints and belief systems other than their own
- Accept responsibility for own behavior and actions
- Contribute to the welfare of others
- Contribute to the democratic process
- Demonstrate good character and civic responsibility
- Strive to achieve personal success on standardized tests
- Develop academic skills to succeed in future educational and vocational opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively read, write, listen and speak
- Produce quality work on projects and assignments
Represent our school with PRIDE!